2pcs 150g whitefish fillet
240 g Salud Frozen avocado dices
10 g Roasted sesame seeds
3 pcs Cauliflower Wings
50 g Butter
20 g Rapeseed oil
1 tbsp Nonna’s Lemon vinaigrette
Nonna’s Bearnaise Mayonnaise
1. Clean and debone the whitefish. Season with salt and pepper. Let the whitefish sit in room temperature for a moment.
2. Roll the avocado cubes around in the citrus vinaigrette and roasted sesame seeds. Let marinate in the refrigerator.
3. Bake the cauliflower wings in the oven at 180 °C for 20 minutes.
4. Add half of the butter to the pan. When the butter stops sizzling, the pan is ready. Place the whitefish in the pan, skin side down. Cook over medium heat. Do not flip the fish over. Once the skinless side of the whitefish starts changing color, add the rest of the butter to the pan and let it melt. Pour the melted butter over the whitefish until the fish changes color. Take the whitefish out of the pan and let it sit in room temperature for a moment.
5. Pile the marinated avocados in the middle of the plate. Place the crispy cauliflower wings on the plate. Place the whitefish on top of the avocados.
6. Garnish the dish with Bearnaise mayonnaise and herbs of your choice.